Click here to listen to the full Podcast episode : 4 Ways To Find Healing From Your Past
I grew up in the faith, I knew right from wrong, what sin was yet my faith was weak.. and sin entered my life in many forms. I struggled with my past a lot more than I realized. I was chained to the guilt of my past. Believing that I would never be worthy of God’s love or even a happy future.
I’d always wonder..
Is healing a reality? are we truly able to move on from our past? Are we really forgiven? Can God truly love me just as I am. But how? How do we move on from our past? How do we heal when we have been wronged or have wronged someone else. The past happened, it’s there no amount of guilt or sorry’s will erase the past. But there is a way to find peace, to not allow the past to dictate our future any longer. We can break free from the chains of guilt, anger , unworthiness. and it starts with these 4 ways.
So today on the Podcast I am excited to share with you…
4 Ways to find healing from your past.
In this episode we will go in-depth on..
- Give yourself Grace
- Reflecting on God’s Word
- Forgive Yourself and Truly Believe it.
- Find Joy in what you do, and in doing for others.
The scripture’s we discussed today…
- Ephesians 2:5
- 2 Corinthians 5:17
- Jeremiah 29:11
- Colossians 3:13
- Philippians 4:13
HEART CHECK MOMENTS
1. When you struggle to forgive are you looking through human eyes or God’s eyes?
2. When you start feeling down ask yourself.. How can I bring joy to someone else’s life?
3. Life happens and we go through seasons of business… But ask yourself, are you being busy to fill a void and if so what can you do to face the void?
Let’s Chat! Questions? Comments or Episode Suggestions
Help Make She Is Restored Easier To Find
Click Here To Leave A Rating & Review